Job Vacancy: Junior Administrative Assistant
9th December 2021
JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The role is for a Junior Administrative Assistant within our Shoreham-by-Sea based Calibration Facility & Head Office. You will be responsible for day-to-day administrative tasks, working as part of a team and independently where applicable.
We are looking for a candidate with a customer service-oriented attitude, alongside a helpful and positive attitude to colleagues. Flexibility and a keen eye for detail is required, as well as the ability to prioritise workload as needed. Preferably, you should have relevant work experience as an Office Assistant, Management Assistant or Secretary, ideally with previous responsibility for supporting a technical team.
- Front of house and reception, including Goods in receipt as a customer facing role
- Answering incoming questions by e-mail or telephone
- Planning for the field service
- Administrative project support for Technical, Quality and System Development teams
- Maintaining customer relations
- Data entry into a tracking system
- Preparing documentation (Delivery Notes / Tracking Sheets / Customs Export Declarations / Customer Order Forms and Approvals)
APPLICANT MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- The competent person will have soft skills importantly
- A good level of literacy and numeracy, preferably with GCSE Maths & English at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and take ownership over the tasks
- Solutions oriented and performance driven
- Enthusiastic and self-motivating
- Team player with strong can-do attitude
- Fluent speaker of English language, additional languages may be beneficial
- Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office suite of programs is essential.
- Previous experience not necessary but advantageous, full training will be given with good scope for progression.
The total working hours per week is 37.5 hrs at £10 per/hr = £19,500 per annum.
Are you interested in this job? Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your motivation and CV! We will contact you as soon as possible.