New Updates for UKAS Temperature Calibration
15th March 2021
Laboratory UKAS schedule has been extended to include the calibration of resistance thermometers, electronic probes with indicators, base metal thermocouples, block calibrators, liquid baths and air temperature sensors (in air).
- Probes/Indicators : -40 to 20°C with CMC of 0.35°C
- Probes/Indicators : 20 to 200°C with CMC of 0.059°C
- Probes/Indicators : 0°C with CMC of 0.043°C
- Base Metal Thermocouples : -40 to 20°C with CMC of 0.55°C
- Base Metal Thermocouples : 20 to 200°C with CMC of 0.70°C
- Block Calibrators : -40 to 20°C with CMC of 0.045°C
- Liquid Baths : -40 to 20°C with CMC of 0.045°C
- Air Temperature Sensors : 0 to 60°C with CMC of 0.19°C (Air Chamber)
Contact us for the latest competitive costs and updates on extensions to the UKAS schedule for onsite and Humidity Calibration.